We’re seeking a technology-oriented automation enthusiast (LegalTech experience is a plus!) to be our Presales consultant for Germany.
We need a quick learner who knows and understands the Contract Lifecycle Management / document automation scene. A hard worker who not only will know our products inside and out, but will also help implement proof of concept implementations.
If you like the idea of joining a unique fast-growing organization, and want to show customers how to get the most out of one of the hottest LegalTech solutions on the market, then Legito may be the place for you.
This is a full-time position and requires fluent German.
- Help drive growth in Germany and the entire DACH region.
- Confidently present and demonstrate Legito software to prospects.
- Assess and resolve customer challenges (technical, process, resources, etc.) and, if necessary, develop innovative solutions with existing Legito features.
- Provide support to in-house commercial, IT, and project management teams.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar role for a workflow or document automation company.
- Extraordinary communication skills.
- Good listener.
- Experience working with document or process automation solutions.
- Tech-savvy with a passion to learn more about document automation.
- Passionate about innovation.
- Fluent German speaker
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing environments.
Legito is one of the world’s hottest legal-tech companies. Currently, with over 150K users in 50 countries, our clients include many global law firms, and well-known Fortune 500 brands including PwC, Skoda Auto, Société Générale Group, Global Blue, and LexisNexis. We have offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Colombia and are opening offices in Australia. Legito is a smart document workspace making advanced document drafting & management automation easy.
Free people from the monotony of paperwork allowing them to unleash their full potential.
To be the world’s no. 1 smart document workspace. The most innovative and user-friendly solution for advanced automated document drafting and lifecycle management that contributes to an efficient and happy work environment, and guarantees equal access to justice through democratizing legal expertise.
- Passion for creating a product with an excellent user experience
- Actions speak louder than words
- Speed and efficiency
- Providing value adding products
- Sharing and transparency
- Diversity, uniqueness, and tolerance
- Giving back
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More About Legito