Legito is one of the world’s hottest legal-tech companies. Currently, with over 140K users in 50 countries, our clients include many global law firms, and well known Fortune 500 brands including PwC, Skoda Auto, Societe Generale Group, and LexisNexis. Our headquarters and innovation center is in Brno, Czech Republic, with offices in the United States , United Kingdom, Germany, and Poland.
Legito is a smart document workspace making advanced document drafting & management automation easy.
Free people from the monotony of paperwork allowing them to unleash their full potential..
To be the world’s no. 1 smart document workspace. The most innovative and user-friendly solution for advanced automated document drafting and lifecycle management that contributes to an efficient and happy work environment, and guarantees equal access to justice through democratizing legal expertise.
- Passion for creating a product with an excellent user experience
- Actions speak louder than words
- Speed and efficiency
- Providing value adding products
- Sharing and transparency
- Diversity, uniqueness, and tolerance
- Giving back
Learn more about our story, culture, and values.
Take a look at this video from the exciting Legito Legal Disruptors 2020.
Legito Company Culture
- Infinite game
We are here to stay. Legito (software and company)is built to last. As we build and maintain long term relationships, our goal is to continue innovating, bring our best to the marketplace and stay in the game..
- Legito is Team Work
Like professional sport organization, wee support one another, and win or lose together as a team. Every player has a role to play to contribute to our success. Legito encourages and supports continuous individual improvement to help the overall success of the team.
- Freedom and responsibility
We believe in trusting our teammates with the personal responsibility to do what needs to be done to get results.
- Transparency and feedback
Legito embraces an environment of transparency and regular feedback.
- Objective Key Results
OKRs help us to move the same direction and be unified under one goal.
We’re seeking an entrepreneurial, quick learner to be our Marketing Team Leader. Someone who is ready to be part of a truly unique organization.
The Marketing Team Leader who will be responsible for our global marketing activities and will run our internal marketing team currently led by our founder and CEO:
“I’m very happy that our company is growing fast and we can bring on board so many talented people. As Legito continues to grow, my tasks and focus has been shifting, and I won’t be able to give our marketing team the time they deserve. I need a leader for our marketing team who will fit in with our company culture and will be able to push our marketing efforts forward..
We are seeking someone who will lead by example. We want a doer who can roll-up her/his sleeves and get things done.
One key priority is the ability to understand our products and our customers.
This is a full time position. Based from our headquarters in Brno, Czechia.
- Overall success of Legito marketing activities.
- Generating leads for our sales teams (or direct conversions).
- Supervising all marketing activities.
- Analyzing, evaluating, and reporting on all marketing activities.
- Liaising with other teams (sales, product, IT) to build a comprehensive marketing strategy.
- Seeking new opportunities.
- Push and drive marketing projects forward.
- Generate and research new ideas.
- Drive growth and improve processes.
- Bringing positive energy, enthusiasm, and good spirits every day.
- Action oriented person who can deliver on time.
- Goal and value oriented.
- Over 3 years of experience with B2B SaaS marketing.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Experience with working for startups.
- Being able to adapt in fast-changing environments.
- Brilliant ability to manage people
- Ability to understand data and evaluate business impact.
- Great English skills (main company language is English).
- Possess organizational and interpersonal communication skills, even under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively.
- Experience using Google Analytics (optional).
- Experience creating a/b tests in Google Optimize (optional).
- Experience with Google Tag Manager (optional).
- Experience with creating landing pages using WordPress or similar Content Management Systems (bonus).
When you join Legito, you’ll become an important member of one of the hottest legal-tech companies in the world. From day one you’ll be challenged to think big and make an impact while getting plenty of help and support from the entire Legito family. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, relocation costs, opportunity to communicate with people from all around the world, travel, and the opportunity to learn and grow as an individual,, an awesome work environment at a company that loves and values its employees, and the possibility to participate in Legito’s success.
Please send your CV directly to Ondrej Materna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More About Legito