Case Study Document Lifecycle Automation For LegalOps And Procurement In E-commerce Giant
Kiwi.com is a global online travel tech company. Through its online portal, Kiwi.com provides a fare aggregator, metasearch engine, and booking services for airline tickets and ground transportation.
First Phase Key Improvements
Employees Leveraging Automated Lifecycle Management
Monthly Document Lifecycle Actions
- Kiwi.com is a global online travel tech company.
- Through its online portal, Kiwi.com provides a fare aggregator, metasearch engine, and booking services for airline tickets and ground transportation.
- Kiwi.com currently employs over 2,000 people.
- Legal team and other departments handle a great number of documents, most requiring approval and e-signature.
We chose Legito because it allows us to automate, manage, and store our documents on a single platform.
- Internal training for users.
- Kiwi.com immediately began to use Legito as the company’s overall document lifecycle management tool.
- Legito’s ongoing development, enhancements, and feature releases allowed the use case to expand to eSignatures and Approvals.
- Over 150 users have been using Legito daily at Kiwi.com.
- Kiwi.com automated document workflow with an approval (see the image on the left/right).
- Document can cycle back and forth within the first three stages of the workflow without any restrictions.
- Document approval is required before proceeding to the “Ready for signature” stage.
- Once approved, the document is locked and continues along its lifecycle.
- eSignature is used to execute documents (currently using the integrated DocuSign solution).
- Once the signing process commences, the document is automatically routed to the “Signing in process” Stage.
- If the document is electronically signed, it automatically proceeds to the Signed Stage, and the signed PDF is automatically uploaded to the
- Document Record; if the signing is canceled, the final Workflow Stage of the document would be “Canceled.
- Over 6,000 Document Records organized and managed.
- Efficient document lifecycle management with the possibility of electronic signature directly in Legito user interface.
- Automated templates with workflow routing save great amounts of time previously spent on document revisions and tracking a document along its lifecycle.
- Our users always work with the latest version of templates.
- Automated reminders help us to keep track of contract deadlines.
More Case Studies and Interviews
Increase Efficiency Now
Do More In Less Time
Deliver Results Faster
Eliminate Human Error
Make Data-Driven Decisions