November 2020 Release: Document Record Properties & Document Localization
1) Document Record Properties
Document Record Properties record, categorize, and summarize key information about your documents to improve your document management efficiency.
There are 16 different types of Document Record Properties in addition to system properties. Additional settings may be applied to each Document Record Property type. To learn more about each type of Document Record Properties, please visit the following articles:
- System (Uploaded Files, Document Record ID, Confidentiality and more)
- Inputs (Text, Financial or Numerical values, Dates and more)
- Choosing Options (Single or Multiple Choice Select and Checkboxes)
- Special (Users, User Groups, Item from Custom Lists)
Property Groups determine how Properties will be displayed in Document Records.
Document Record Types allow Workspace Admins to create deeper customization options for manually created Document Records by restricting the assigning of some Document Record Properties to selected Document Record Types.
2) Enhanced Document Localization
In addition to having the formats of dates, financial and numerical amounts unified across all Workspace Templates, Language-specific Document Localizations will allow our customers to unify formats of dates, financial and numerical amounts each as separate units for a Template’s respective language.
More From New Releases