September 21 - 23, 2020 | Prague, Czechia
Legito LegalTech Hackathon
The Legito LegalTech Hackathon promises to be an exciting part of the Legito Legal Disruptors conference.
Commencing 21 September at 6 pm, the hackathon will run straight through the night till the end of the main conference day – 22 September at 5 pm sharp!
Final results will be presented on the main conference stage directly following the hackathon.
Hackers’ creativity and out-of-the-box thinking will be applied to this Hackathon. Focusing on integration with other software and building solutions using Legito’s core features, Scripts, and API, the Hackathons will emphasize how even small features can have a major impact. We’re encouraging our hackers to develop solutions that people can use immediately..
Suggested general topics include:
- Smart conversion of documents to Legito Template Editor’
- ”Smarter” Document automation using self-designed Scripts.
Suggested Integration themes include:
- Legito and Microsoft SharePoint
- Legito and Google Drive or G Suite
- Legito and Salesforce
- Legito and SAP
We are seeking:
- Individuals who work regularly with any of the above-mentioned software
- Implementation specialists for any of the above-mentioned software
Complimentary food and beverages (including tapped beer) will be available for the entire duration of the hackathon. Feel free to bring headphones to help you focus.
Connect with LegalTech professionals from around the globe and explore legal technology’s role in an ever-modernizing legal world.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.