In this course, you will learn the basics of document drafting automation including how to:
- Create a New Template Suite
- Convert a Word document into a Legito Template
- Insert Questions into your Template
- Set Conditions based on Responses to Questions
- Set Conditions based on phrase choices (Select Elements)
- Set Conditions to determine appearance of certain Clauses based on the inclusion or exclusion of other Clauses.
- Set automatically Repeating Clauses
- Set Links to:
- populate identical content simultaneously across a document
- serve as accurate clause references
After completing this course, you will know how to convert your documents into automated Legito Templates.
Pro Tip: The Template Editor Guided Tour is a great way to prepare for this course. It will provide you with a brief introduction to the buttons, tabs, and menus we will use to automate our first Template.