Condition To Months-in-date
The Month-In-Date Condition can ensure that only the correct date information is entered by end users using Document Editor. A wide range of settings allow it to set conditions for dates in formats that are purely numerical, or those that include text.
The Month-In-Date Condition settings are as follows:
- “=” – equal to
- “!= ” – not equal to
- “>” – greater than
- “≥” – greater than or equal to
- “<” – less than
- “≤” – less than or equal to
- “is empty”, meaning that the Month-In-Date field has been left blank.
- “is not empty”, meaning that the Month-In-Date field has been filled in.
Generic (beta version)
- is visible, meaning the condition will activate if a certain Month-In-Date is made visible.
- is not visible, meaning the condition will activate if a certain Month-In-Date is not made visible.
All of the above settings are the second to last dropdown selection in the Conditions Phrase, and once selected, the template designer will be prompted to choose a Month-In-Date Value.
Below is an example of building a Condition for a Month-In-Date Element, that will add content:
1. Assign a System Name to the to the Date Element
2. Click on the Element or Clause to be related to the Month-In-Date
3. Click the Conditions Tab in the top menu
4. Click the “Add Conditions” Button
5. Choose “Month-In-Date” from the first dropdown (Type)
6. Choose the name of the Template from the second dropdown
7. Choose the Date System Name from the third dropdown
8. Select the appropriate setting from the fourth dropdown to determine when the selected content will be added (or not added depending on your fourth dropdown selection)
9. If a numeric value has been chosen in the previous step, choose the month that will determine when the selected content will be added (or not added depending on your fourth dropdown selection)