Document Record Details
a) Automatically created Document records, when a new document is created from an automated template in Document Editor, , containing key document information that has been automatically extracted using Legito Template
b) Manually created Document Records which are created for documents which are uploaded to Legito, or for Documents stored outside of Legito. These records are treated exactly the same as Document Records created from Legito Documents , allowing our customers to manage all documents in one place.
Document Records consist of the following Details:
- Document Name – Name of document. For Legito Documents, the name is automatically extracted from Legito documents. Additional Template tags can be used to provide more detail.
- Persons – Automatically extracted names of individuals and legal entities named in a document, e.g. contractual parties, clients, recipients, plaintiffs, or defendants
- Stage – Current Workflow Stage of a document. A particular document’s Workflow Stage can be updated by use of the dropdown.
- Owner–The user currently responsible for the document. The document Owner can be changed to any user registered in the Workspace visible to a certain user.
- Edit Document– Modify a Legito document in Document Editor, and create a new Version.
- Export Document–Download Legito documents in file formats including Word and PDF. Non Legito Documents can be downloaded in their original format by clicking on the file or clicking the “Download Uploaded Document” button.
- Dates (Expiration, Signing, Payment, Delivery) – Information about deadlines. Key dates automatically extracted from Legito Documents.
- Total Value–Information indicating the total value of the document. The Total Value may also be modified directly in the Document Record.
- Summary – All other important information about a document. Usually a document’s subject-matter.
- External File Storage Link– Link to files not stored in Legito. Links are added directly to the Document Record
- Associated Documents– List of associated document records. This is modified directly in the Document Record.
- Confidential– Limits access to users with permission to view confidential documents.
- Deadline Notifications– Enables in-app or email notifications for approaching expirations of, document dates, including Expiration, Signing, Payment, or Delivery Dates. When selected, it is possible to set the number of days in advance to receive the notification. This will be apply to any user with access to the Document Record.
- Sharing– Share Document Records with other users in the same Workspace or externally with guests using sharable links
- Anonymize–Allows users to irreversibly delete data from selected types of Elements.
- Delete– Deletes Document Records and their respective documents. Deleted items are sent to the trash.
- Open Document Record on New Page– By clicking on the icon on the bottom right of the Document Record, the record will open on a new page.