Repeat To Buttons
Occasionally, depending on the end user’s need, it is necessary to have certain Clauses repeat. The Repeat functionality allows you to do this by applying conditions to Buttons or to TextInputs. See the Repeats to TextInputs article for more information about that application.
- Focus on the Clause and click the Edit button.
- In the top menu, click on the Repeat tab.
- Click the green, “Repeat this clause” button.
- Choose on the Repeat Type, choose, “every time user hits a button”
- Choose the Template Name
- Choose the System Name of the Button that will control this Repeat
Now, depending on the number of times the selected Button is clicked, that number of Repeats will occur.
For tips on avoiding common mistakes associated with repeats, including Circular Repeats, see the Conditions Overview article.