Template & Document Grouping
The Template and Document Groups page provides two ways to organize your Workspace. Classifications applied to Templates, and the documents generated from them can be used to quickly locate content in Legito.
To configure Template and Document Groups, first
- Go to the right side of top menu on any main landing page and find the “My Account” dropdown,
- Choose “Settings”.
- Choose “Template & Doc Groups” from the left column, under the Templates & Documents category.
Countries and Regions
- Assigned to every Template Suite upon creation.
- Templates can be filtered by this value prior to running a search.
- Access to Templates and Documents can be enabled or restricted by this value (under User Permissions).
- Can be used as a filter in Analytics.
These settings are applied to Template Suites in the Template Administration area, but the selection of Country/Regions is made on this page, by choosing options from the Dropdown:
- Can be used as a filter in Legito’s Document Management area
Template Categories are applied on a template by template basis in the Template Administration area. Clicking the “Add New Category” button will create a text field.
In addition to the above, there is the option to create an External Document Record Default Summary
Although not as much of a classification tool as Template Categories and Countries and Regions, this setting helps to standardize summary descriptions by allowing for a default description that automatically populates any Document Record that is not created from a Legito Document (drafted from an automated template). This free text field can be modified in the Document Record.