Legito is one of the World’s hottest legal-tech companies. Currently, we have over 100 000 users in 37 countries. Among our clients are Fortune 500 companies such as PwC, banks and large law firms. Our headquarters and development center is in the Czech Republic (Brno) and we opened our office in New York, followed by another office in Germany.
Legito is a smart document workspace. Legito made advanced document drafting & management automation easy.
Free people from mundane paperwork and let them unleash their potential to reach their goals faster.
World’s no. 1 smart document workspace. The most user-friendly solution for advanced document drafting and management automation that contributes to a happy work environment and access to justice through democratizing legal expertise.
- Passion for creating a product with excellent user experience
- Actions speak louder than words
- Speed and efficiency
- Focus on an additional value
- Diversity and uniqueness
- Giving back
Learn more about our story, culture, and values.
Take a look at a video from an amazing conference Innovative Legal Services Forum Supported by Legito.
We’re seeking an entrepreneurially-minded tech-savvy legal innovator that wants to build something unique.
We’re looking for a junior country manager for Legito Marketplace in Hungary who wants to help Legito grow its business by helping Hungarian lawyers to produce state-of-the-art automated templates of Hungarian contracts and other legal documents for Legito’s users, mostly individuals, freelancers, and small businesses. Part document automation specialist, part strategist, part project manager, and part community-builder, you’ll work closely with the Marketplace Director, Senior Marketing Manager, and Senior Document Automation Specialist to develop in cooperation with local lawyers automated templates of Hungarian legal documents and promote them among Hungarian customers.
The position is open also as a part-time, partially remote job, and is convenient for students.
- Automate templates of Hungarian legal documents.
- Cooperate with Hungarian lawyers in the area of document automation.
- Introduce document automation to Hungarian lawyers.
- Identify types of legal documents suitable for automation.
- Build a community of Hungarian attorneys around Legito Marketplace. Communicate with Hungarian lawyers.
- Help transfer feedback from users to lawyers responsible for templates published in the Legito marketplace.
- Identify and manage partnerships and collaborations in Hungary.
- Collaborate with our marketers to set up proper marketing campaigns in Hungary.
- Drive growth in Hungary and improve processes.
- Basic knowledge of Hungarian civil and business law (on a level of a 3rd-year law student or higher).
- Native Hungarian speaker.
- Good English (for internal communication inside our company).
- Tech-savvy with a passion to learn more about document automation. Don’t worry, we don’t expect that you know how to code.
- Passionate about innovations, and someone who gets things done, excited to be part of a rapidly growing tech company set on changing how the legal-world works.
- Possess organizational and interpersonal communication skills, even under pressure.
- Able to work independently and prioritize effectively.
When you join Legito, you’ll become an important member of one of the hottest legal-tech companies in the World. From day one you’ll be challenged to think big and make an impact while getting lots of help and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, opportunity to travel and learn from Legito’s success in the other countries, an awesome work environment with a company that loves and values its employees, and the eligibility to participate in Legito’s success.
If the above-mentioned link doesn’t work for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.[:]